Welcome to our 5 To Follow Competition!
The competition runs from Monday 3rd October until the 30th June 2023 with a "transfer window" opening in January for one week when you will be able to change up to two of your selections.
Good luck everyone
Terms & Conditions
- To qualify to enter the competition you must be 18 years old or over. Kim Bailey reserves the right to verify the eligibility of applications.
- To enter the competition, applicants must complete the competition application form in it entirety, including accepting these terms and conditions, and submit the application form to us. Incomplete or invalid entries will be disqualified.
- By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all the information submitted by you in your application is true.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be substituted for a cash alternative.
- The prize may be subject to change. Kim Bailey reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value at any time.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or results of any competition, the decision of Kim Bailey will be final.
- Kim Bailey reserves the right to disqualify any applicant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the applicant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- Only the winning applicant will be contacted by Kim Bailey. Kim Bailey's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost or delayed in transmission whether by email or otherwise. Kim Bailey has no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from computable functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
- Kim Bailey reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this competition at anytime without prior notice. Any changes will be posted within the rules on the site.
- The competition and the terms and conditions of this agreement will be governed by English Law.
- A night stay at The Frogmill is to be booked on a mutually agreeable day between the Frogmill and winning recipient.
- The Cheltenham racecourse entry tickets are for Friday 17th November 2023 are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for a cash exchange. The tickets are gifted and all The Jockey Club / Cheltenham Racecourse terms and conditions are applicable.
- The prize will be awarded to the person who has accumulated the highest points when the competition closes on 30th June 2023