Welcome to our 5 To Follow Competition!
This year we have again teamed up with The Lygon Arms Hotel in Broadway to offer a night’s stay for two in a Junior Suite, Courtyard Suite or Master Suite, on a Sunday – Thursday, subject to availability, to include a full English breakfast and full use of the award winning Spa & Leisure facilities. On top of this, Warwick Racecourse have also provided 2 x tickets to the races which will include lunch with the directors and VIP guest badges which can be used at a fixture of your choice (excluding Classic Chase Day & New Year’s Eve).
Entries will close on 5th October and run until the 30th June 2021 with a "transfer window" opening in January for one week when you will be able to change up to two of your selections.
A "transfer window" will open in January for a week when you will be able to change up to two of your selections.
Good luck everyone
Terms & Conditions
- To qualify to enter the competition you must be 18 years old or over. Kim Bailey reserves the right to verify the eligibility of applications.
- To enter the competition, applicants must complete the competition application form in it entirety, including accepting these terms and conditions, and submit the application form to us. Incomplete or invalid entries will be disqualified.
- By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all the information submitted by you in your application is true.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be substituted for a cash alternative.
- The prize may be subject to change. Kim Bailey reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value at any time.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or results of any competition, the decision of Kim Bailey will be final.
- Kim Bailey reserves the right to disqualify any applicant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the applicant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- Only the winning applicant will be contacted by Kim Bailey. Kim Bailey's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost or delayed in transmission whether by email or otherwise. Kim Bailey has no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from computable functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
- Kim Bailey reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this competition at anytime without prior notice. Any changes will be posted within the rules on the site.
- The competition and the terms and conditions of this agreement will be governed by English Law.