Baileys Blog Search
20th September 2019
Plus 6 and dry when driving in. No repeat of this needed..
So dry that we have had to start watering the school or collecting ring where the horses pull out into every day.
The school which is heavily used has a copped up carpet base and brilliant as it is, it does get dusty when very dry.
Ed and Emeline Watchorn and Adam and Mel Langsbury were here for ‘a morning on the gallops and breakfast’.. Their morning was an auction prize that I donated when I was asked to be the guest speaker at the Andoversford Cricket Club race night..
Michael and Mary Dulverton were here third lot to see their horses Newtide, Happygolucky and Talk Of Fame…
The Rugby World Cup starts today in Japan..
Our 5 to Follow competition will be opening for entries today at 10am.
This year we have teamed up with The Lygon Arms to give you the chance of winning a nights stay for two in a Junior Suite, Courtyard Suite or Master Suite, on a Sunday – Thursday, subject to availability, to include a full English breakfast and full use of the award winning Spa & Leisure facilities at their Hotel in the beautiful town of Broadway.
Entries will close on Tuesday 8th October and run until the 30th June 2020 with a "transfer window" opening in January for one week when you will be able to change up to two of your selections.
Top ten things that sound dirty but if you play golf they aren’t..
10. Damn, my shaft is bent.
9. After 18 holes, I can barely walk.
8. You really whacked the hell out of that sucker.
7. Look at the size of his putter.
6. Keep your head down and spread your legs a bit more.
5. Mind if I join your threesome?
4. Stand with your back turned and drop it.
3. My hands are so sweaty I can't get a good grip.
2. Nice stroke, but your follow-through leaves a lot to be desired.
And the number 1 thing that sounds dirty, but iif you play golf it isn't:
1. Hold up! I need to wash my balls first!