Baileys Blog Search
22nd January 2019
Plus 1 and dry when driving in
Illuminated Beauty and Espoir de Romay had an away day.
An interesting article in today Racing Post after a year when wind operations had to be announced..1355 wind ops were declared and click here to read the results.. No road to riches..
This weeks movers and shakers in the BHA handicap charts are Commodore Barry down 1 to 138, Full Tilt has been given a mark of 105, Newtide plus 2 to 125, Agent Memphis minus 2 to 101, Wandrin Star minus 1 to 136, and our flat runners Sunblazer down 3 to 76 and Blazon up 5 to 68.
We have a vet in this morning. Graham Potts still away in Australia.
No runners today and none until at least Thursday.
We have a big weekend of sport coming up in this part of the country and there are two venues you need to be at. This one on Saturday and for a family day out this one on Sunday.. What a good way to spend a weekend in the Cotswolds?
A two day sale starts today up in Doncaster. Goffs .. Foals and mares today and form horses tomorrow.
Ian Sheffield sent these sillies over.
1. A had a Hawaiian pizza last night but I burnt it. I need to cook it on Aloha setting next time
2. My computer started belting out “Hello” yesterday for no reason. It’s a Dell
3. I broke my finger yesterday but on the other hand I’m ok
4. I ate a clock yesterday. Never again, it’s too time consuming
5. My friends just started a new business selling glass coffins. He thinks it will be a big success. Remains to be seen
6. I hate those Russian dolls. They’re so full of themselves
7. I see you can buy a loaf at London zoo now. It’s bread in captivity
8. The biggest threat currently to the NHS is Holly City. Sorry I mean Obesity
9. My friends wife has just left him and taken the satellite dish and all the Bob Marley CDs....No woman no Sky