Ownership Why Kim Bailey
Why Jump Racing...
Before you ask ‘why Kim Bailey’ you need to first consider ‘why Jump racing’?
Jump racing, with all its thrills and spills, embodies the courage, grit and competitive spirit of bold horses and fearless jockeys. There is no better spectacle than the trial of accuracy, speed and stamina that is the essence of success in racing over fences or hurdles.
Whether at Cheltenham or one of the smaller racecourses, you will find kindred spirits enjoying a common pleasure; and trainers, jockeys, owners and punters mingling together discussing their triumphs and disappointments.
Jump racing will appeal to anyone who has a love of horses and a spirit of adventure; and, of course, the most satisfying way to take part in the action is to follow the fortunes of your very own racehorse.
Owning a racehorse can be one of the most exhilarating pastimes imaginable. Obviously, it has highs and lows but it is certainly never dull. The excitement, prestige and pure fun of owning a racehorse is a truly thrilling experience and one that is now easier than ever to enjoy.
Why Kim Bailey...
So you know Jump racing is for you, but why put a horse in training with Kim? Below are just some of the benefits you will enjoy when owning a racehorse with Kim Bailey Racing.
- Comprehensive service: We offer a wide-ranging and professional service covering purchasing and training in addition to the equally important selection of appropriate races and racecourses.
- Individual attention: By limiting the size of the yard, we are able to closely supervise the individual training of every horse to maximise its potential.
- Stunning location: Everyone is struck by the beauty of Thorndale Farm’s setting. We’re convinced that standing at the top of our gallop and watching your horse gallop towards you will be a unique and rewarding experience.
- Top class facilities: Our purpose built training facilities provide the very best opportunity for your horse to thrive in its surroundings and be successful on the raceourse.
- Friendly welcome: Owners are welcome to visit the yard and the gallops to watch their horses in training whenever they like. They can also enjoy breakfast in our beautifully converted Cotswold barn.
- Excellent communications: Kim will ring you on a regular basis to keep you informed of your horse’s progress. We will let you know when your horse is both entered and declared for a race and you can choose whether you’d like to receive your updates via text/email and/or phone.
- Up-to-date website: Our website is regularly updated with news on the horses in Kim’s diary ‘Baileys Blog’. Owners will be able to view their own horse’s profile and we make sure the website is regularly posted with up-to-date photos and even video clips of horses working on the gallops.
- Affordable rates: We believe we offer real value for money with our training costs which compare favourably with many other trainers. Ownership does not have to be expensive, why not consider one of our partnerships when you can pay as little as £350 to join and £100 a month all in costs.
- Fun at the races: Watching your horse in its race carrying your colours is a fantastic thrill and we aim to make your day as memorable as possible. If you’re new to ownership or racing, we can help you with any queries you may have to help maximise your ownership experience on the day.
- Reclaimable VAT: The yard is sponsored by Kim Bailey Racing Ltd. and as a result all VAT is fully reclaimable to all owners who choose to be sponsored by the company.
- Special Events: Throughout the season, we will be hosting various events, providing great opportunities for you to meet other racing enthusiasts.
- Exclusive Discounts: We are planning to set up a number of partnerships with local Cotswolds businesses which would give exclusive benefits to owners with Kim Bailey Racing.
- Hospitality Facilities: We will also offer specific hospitality packages for people wishing to use Thorndale Farm for entertaining clients. This could be a 'Morning on the Gallops' this includes watching the horses exercise on the gallops followed by breakfast at a cost of £80 per head. Owners would receive this service at a reduced rate.